Re: vacuumdb? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D'Arcy" "J.M." Cain
Subject Re: vacuumdb?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
[Note to pgsql-hackers:  I can't figure out why I have this and Kenneth
doesn't.  Can someone else figure out why?]

Thus spake Kenneth Jacker
> Thanks for your prompt reply ...
>
>  |The source is in <PostgreSQL directory>/src/bin/vacuumdb and is simply
>  |the raw file that gets installed in the bin directory.
>
> Either we're using different versions of the distribution or I need to
> re-ftp and re-install everything:
>
> Here's what's in *my* src/bin directory:
>
>    % ls postgresql-6.4.2/src/bin/
>    CVS/           createuser/    initlocation/  pg_id/         pgtclsh/
>    Makefile       destroydb/     ipcclean/      pg_passwd/     psql/
>    cleardbdir/    destroyuser/   pg_dump/       pg_version/
>    createdb/      initdb/        pg_encoding/   pgaccess/
>
> Unless you have any ideas, I'll guess I'll just give up!

I deleted my src/bin/vacuumdb directory and supped the latest sources.
They got recreated.  I am copying this to pgsql-hackers as I am fresh out
of ideas here.  Maybe it isn't getting into releases for some reason.