Re: [ADMIN] Feature patch - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Feature patch
Date
List pgsql-admin

>   Hi!
> Is it possible to apply feature patch found in
> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/patches to postgresql 6.4.2 ?
>    Sincerely, Sergei.

    Yes, but you must touch src/backend/parser/gram.y after doing
    so, because some hunks for gram.c get rejected. Thus you need
    bison and flex to compile.

    I've   placed  a  new  v6.4.2-feature-patch.tar.gz  into  the
    patches directory  that  cleanly  applies  to  an  unmodified
    v6.4.2 source tree.

Jan