PL/pgSQL in template1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject PL/pgSQL in template1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

    I  wonder  if anyone ever played around with PL/pgSQL. So far
    (except for the missing Makefile) I got  no  response  if  it
    compiles/works on other platforms than my Linux.

    Since  there  are only a few details left in the rewrite code
    for 6.4 I would like to get back on it. I think 6.4  BETA  is
    the right time to check if it works on all the platforms (6.4
    is the first time we ship it).

    I would do it by adding a build/install with (errors  ignored
    first)  to the Makefiles.  Then another regression test could
    check if it works.

    Comments?

Jan