Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Who is everyone?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> I have been working with many of you for over a hear, and would like to
> know more details about you.

    I'm  33  and  live  with my wife and two boys aged 8 and 9 in
    Hamburg, Germany.  In april our house will get  finished  and
    we'll  live  then  in  Harsefeld  (small  town of about 17000
    people 50km from Hamburg). I like beer, scotch  and  any  hot
    and   spicy  meal.  I'm  driving  Vespa  and  when  the  damn
    hack/compile/regress/hack cycle never seems  to  end  I  play
    some backgammon matches on FIBS.com (telnet on port 4321).

    I  work for 8 years now as an SAP base consultant, programmer
    and administrator.

    I'm using and hacking on Postgres since the good old  version
    4.2  days.  That was the last UCB release prior to Postgres95
    with the good old postquel query language where many  of  the
    newbe-confusing  terms  like  tuples,  attributes, append and
    retrieve come from. I still have such a dino running :-).

Until later, Jan