documentation bug (was Re: Why is explain horribly optimistic for sorts?) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew Rice
Subject documentation bug (was Re: Why is explain horribly optimistic for sorts?)
Date
List pgsql-general
will trillich <will@serensoft.com> writes:
>     create temp table QRY as select * from jennyann where ...;

I'm still learning SQL so I looked up the 'temp' keyword in the
7.0 docs.  They describe 'TEMP' in the 'CREATE TABLE' command but
not in the 'CREATE TABLE AS' command.

Well, I just tried it and it worked so I guess it's just an oversight
in the docs.

Regards,
--
matthew rice <matt@starnix.com>                               starnix inc.
tollfree: 1-87-pro-linux                        thornhill, ontario, canada