Re: call for creating test suite - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Marc Herbert
Subject Re: call for creating test suite
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Ludek Finstrle <luf@pzkagis.cz> writes:

>   is here someone who will create testsuite for psqlodbc driver?

Isn't it possible to re-use/build upon some existing ODBC test suite?
Since ODBC is a standard interface, it would look like a waste to
duplicate such an effort across different ODBC drivers.

At worst a postgreSQL test-suite should hold ONLY postgreSQL-specific
tests, setup scripts, patches, etc., but no "standard" tests IMHO.

We (continuent) surely could invest some time developing such a suite
provided we can easily run it against our software.

There already is something that looks a lot like an ODBC test suite in
the 'tests' directory of unixODBC. Anyone had a look at it/heard about
it?