Using PostgreSQL as a data warehouse - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Simon Connah
Subject Using PostgreSQL as a data warehouse
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

I know there are projects out there to turn PostgreSQL into a data warehouse. Still, I wondered how the community at
largehandled storing lots of data around analytics and other things of that nature. I was thinking about dumping it all
intoJSONB and when I had more of a grip on the data moving it to a proper SQL table.

Does anyone have any tips for me at all? I'm running the latest version, 13.3.

Thank you.

Simon.

Attachment