Installing minimal client libraries on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Morgan Lloyd
Subject Installing minimal client libraries on Windows
Date
List pgsql-general
Apologies for this old chestnut, but I think it's a question more often
asked than answered.

If I want to install a minimal binary libpq.dll on a non-developer
machine to support Lazarus/FPC programs, where do I get it?

I definitely don't want to tell the users to install a full server, or
to build from source. I'd rather not give them pgadmin or psql. I'd
prefer not to install ODBC since I need to get at listen/notify that it
doesn't support.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk