Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PATCH: Ticket#99: Support for Default Privileges
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Ashesh Vashi
<ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> - Default ACLs aren't shown in the Properties dialog for Databases
>> (seems to work for Schemas, though I couldn't check the Tables tab).
>
> It should be available for the existing objects, not for new object creation
> for the database.

I was working on an existing 'postgres' database containing a 'public'
schema. I added default privileges to both, and re-opened the
properties dialogues, but only the schema one showed the changes I
made.

--
Dave Page
The Enterprise Postgres Company