Re: Missing loadable libraries when running pg_upgrade 9.1 -> 9.2 - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: Missing loadable libraries when running pg_upgrade 9.1 -> 9.2
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thomas Kellerer wrote on 12.09.2012 11:09:
> Is there a way to find out which function (or extension?) is using those libraries in order to remove that
dependency?

What I ended up doing is to search through my pg_dump backups and I found the "offending" database.
After removing the functions in question, everything went smoothly.

Is there a better way to find those functions rather than doing a grep on the dump files?

Thomas