Listen/notify and ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mark Morgan Lloyd
Subject Listen/notify and ODBC
Date
List pgsql-general
In early 2009 I asked whether there was a hack to allow PostgreSQL's
listen/notify commands via ODBC, some while later I believe that
somebody sent me example code encoded as base64 which erroneously got
deleted as spam.

Google suggests that several other people have asked about this over the
years: if anybody still has this example do you think you could post a
URL where it might be found?

My apologies for posting this here as well as in the ODBC ML.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk