Re: Tablespace on ramdisk - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From
Subject Re: Tablespace on ramdisk
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'd like to mimic MySQL's in-memory tables (engine=memory), which structure
survives a server restart (data lost of course).
I suspected that a server restart would be a problem in this case.
Thank you anyway.

Paolo

Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de> ha scritto