Re: PostgreSQL and Windows NT - Mailing list pgsql-general

From nsrona
Subject Re: PostgreSQL and Windows NT
Date
List pgsql-general
Should work under NT.   Check out postgresql.org for instructions.

For NT, the server-side port of Postgres uses RedHat/Cygnus
Cygwin toolset. For Windows 9x, only a client odbc connection
can be made.

Never done odbc calls to an NT postgres server, but I have made odbc request
to a Linux Box w/ postgres server from an NT & 95 Workstation  - works
great.

Hope that helps...