bugs that have not been replied-to on list - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Robert Haas
Subject bugs that have not been replied-to on list
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 5:19 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would certainly be nice if we could just have all bugs reported
> here and sort it out ourselves, but in practice that doesn't seem to
> work. =A0When installer or pgadmin bugs are reported here, they
> typically don't get a response. =A0Eventually I often try to write back
> myself, but if it pertains to something other than core PostgreSQL
> there's little that I can do beyond suggesting that they might want to
> try another forum, so that's what I do. =A0If that's not helpful, I
> could just ignore them altogether, but that doesn't seem better.
>
> Or to put it another way, if someone had written back any time in the
> 13 days between when this email was posted and today and said "thanks
> for the report - will look into it", I wouldn't have replied.

Here are some other bugs that have not been replied to.  A couple of
these are installer bugs, but most of them are just plain old
PostgreSQL bugs.  I've been meaning to try to follow up on some of
these but just haven't had the time.

BUG #5287: ispell dict erroneously returns lexeme on all prefix+suffix
cross products
BUG #5300: Bug on Mac OS X 10.6 and Postgres 8.4
BUG #5316: not handled error in inherit queries
BUG #5335: GUC value lost on exception
BUG #4785: Installation fails
BUG #5337: PostgreSQL install fails with 1603 error
BUG #4806: Bug with GiST index and empty integer array?
BUG #4769: xmlconcat produces invalid xml values -> data corruption
BUG #5379: Adding hunspell-ko dictionary for full-text search doesn't work
BUG #5405: Consol and utf8

...Robert