Re: Alpha release this week? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Alpha release this week?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This stuff is now also at:
>>
>> ftp://developer.postgresql.org/pub/source/9.0alpha5/
>
> Thanks Robert. We're working on this, but it seems that changes in the
> PG build have broken the debugger again. Hopefully we can get it
> sorted before the holidays start tomorrow.

OK, there are builds at http://developer.pgadmin.org/~dpage/

Note that these are from an entirely new build machine for 9.0. There
are new build OS's, new compilers, updated dependencies... in other
words, expect something to go wrong. I did briefly test the Windows
version - the server installed and ran OK, but pgAdmin 1.8 doesn't
like PG 9.0

--
Dave Page