Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table??? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Csaba Együd
Subject Re: Updatable Views - DEFAULT doesn't inherit from table???
Date
List pgsql-general
""Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz"" <gryzman@gmail.com> a következőket írta üzenetében
> maybe that constraint ?? CONSTRAINT fk_products_qtyunitid FOREIGN KEY
> (qtyunitid)  REFERENCES whm.qtyunits (id) MATCH FULL  ON UPDATE
> CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE,
>
> Also, that table seem to be far away from perfect, too many fields,
> you should chop it into few smaller tables.
>

> 2008/12/5 Csaba Együd <csegyud@gmail.com>:

Hi, thx for your reply too. Not that I guess because there is a default row
in qtyunits with id=-1.

Too many fields: How would you chop this table?

thx,
-- Csaba