on error logs the whole multiline script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sabin Coanda
Subject on error logs the whole multiline script
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I have "PostgreSQL 8.3.5, compiled by Visual C++ build 1400", and I found
when I run a script and an error occurs, all the script content is logged.

My previous postgres version "PostgreSQL 8.2.4 on i686-pc-mingw32, compiled
by GCC gcc.exe (GCC)
3.4.2 (mingw-special)" logged just the function name stack where the error
occured.

Is there any configuration setting to disable script content logging on
error, and to enable just the error and the function stack ?

TIA,
Sabin