Re: [DOCS] Pattern for use of the alias "Postgres" - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Marc G. Fournier From":
Subject Re: [DOCS] Pattern for use of the alias "Postgres"
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
bruce@momjian.us (Bruce Momjian) writes:

>Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> > Let's not get sidetracked here. ?There was already agreement in
>> > advocacy to promote the use of the alias, and this thread is to
>> > discuss that, not to revisit whether we should use an alias or not.
>>
>> Advocacy opinions have no bearing on proper documentation writing.  Nor
>> do I believe that there was an actual agreement.

>I disagree.

You are welcome to do so, but you are in the wrong ... there was agreement
on changing the FAQ, there was strong disagreement on changing the official
docs ...

Is there a reason why this is such a high priority on your agenda?

--
----