Re: State of pg_createsubscriber - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: State of pg_createsubscriber
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 19, 2024, at 12:51 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
Ideally, invalidated slots shouldn't create any problems but it is
better that we discuss this also as a separate problem in new thread.

Ok.

> Do you have any other scenarios in mind?

No, so we have three issues to discuss (a) some unwarranted messages
in --dry-run mode; (b) whether to remove pre-existing subscriptions
during conversion; (c) whether to remove pre-existing replication
slots.

Would you like to start three new threads for each of these or would
you like Kuroda-San or me to start some or all?

I will open new threads soon if you don't.

--
Euler Taveira