psycopg2 not able to be installed in macosx sierra - Mailing list psycopg

From kristofer.anandita41
Subject psycopg2 not able to be installed in macosx sierra
Date
List psycopg
Hi Postgresql team,

I am currently working on a class project for a class in my university
which uses postgresql as the database of choice. Hence, I needed to
install psycopg2 through pip. Unfortunately, I could not install
psycopg2 for some apparent reason. I suspect this is because psycopg2 is
not yet supported in the new macosx sierra. Attached is a screenshot of
the error through installing it through the terminal. I would like to
ask assistance in this matter so that I can further continue working on
my project.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Kristofer Anandita
Faculty of Computer Science Universitas Indonesia
Attachment