Re: Request help for installation - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ray O'Donnell
Subject Re: Request help for installation
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 09/07/2019 05:39, Renata Halim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is renata and I'm a student in one of the university in
> Indonesia. Right now I'm doing my final project to get my degree. My
> subject is about making database for a company and right now I'm using
> postgreSQL but I'm facing a hard time to install it. Can you help me
> with this issue? The point is I can't set the passowrd for my database.
> I'm looking forward to your reply.

Hi there,

This list is for pgAdmin, which is a management tool for PostgreSQL -
you probably want the pgsql-general mailing list which is for PostgreSQL
itself.

Useful information to include with your post:

- What platform? - Linux, Windows, etc?

- How did you try to install? - OS package manager, build from source?

- What have you tried so far, and what error or other messages did you get?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie