Re: Fwd: Camel case identifiers and folding - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Fwd: Camel case identifiers and folding
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/16/19 1:53 AM, Steve Haresnape wrote:
> My apologies I sent this reply to David only by mistake.

It is SQL standard(sort of) so I would not call it a bad choice. It
deviates from the standard in that it folds down not up, but for your
case that would not matter.

> Is a cure contemplated? I know it's not just me that dislikes this.

I would say no. Probably matched by folks who would dislike having it
changed.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com