Re: reporting tools - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: reporting tools
Date
Re: reporting tools  ("Gauthier, Dave" <dave.gauthier@intel.com>)
List pgsql-general
Ned Lilly wrote on 23.08.2007 15:44:
> This is specifically why we released OpenRPT as open source - it's very
> lightweight, no Java required.  http://sf.net/projects/openrpt

I am a Java developer and thus I have no problems in using Java based tools.
Especially because I ususally only have a JDBC driver for the databases I use
around (especially with Oracle this is *very* nice, because it does not require
a full client install, only a single .jar file)

But OpenRPT looks quite nice, I'll have a look at it as well. I guess I need to
install the whole ODBC "shebang" for that, right :)

Thomas