Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Subscription code improvements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3/7/18 7:41 AM, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 11:17 PM, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
>> Hi Masahiko,
>>
>> On 1/30/18 5:00 AM, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
>>
>> This patch is still in the Waiting for Author state but it looks like
>> you intended to close it.  Should I do so now?
>
> Uh, actually three(0001 - 0002) of four patches applies cleanly to
> current HEAD, and I think we can regards them as "Needs Review". Only
> 0003 and 0004 patch are under "Waiting on Author". Since 0001 and 0002
> are very simple I hope these patch get reviewed. It was a my fault to
> get different patches into one CF entry.
I rather doubt you are going to attract any review as long is this stays
in Waiting on Author state -- which I notice it has been in since the
end of the November CF.  That is reason enough to return it since we
have been taking a pretty firm stance on patches that have not been
updated for the CF.

I'm marking this submission Returned with Feedback.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net