Re: BUG #17893: Assert failed in heap_update()/_delete() when FK modiified by RI trigger in non-read-committed xact - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: BUG #17893: Assert failed in heap_update()/_delete() when FK modiified by RI trigger in non-read-committed xact
Date
In response to Re: BUG #17893: Assert failed in heap_update()/_delete() when FK modiified by RI trigger in non-read-committed xact  (Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On 28/11/2023 11:00, Alexander Lakhin wrote:
> 27.11.2023 22:23, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> I propose to attached slight variation, which moves the assertions before the crosscheck snapshot check. The
>> assertions are correct as they are, if you don't need to take the crosscheck into account.
>
> Thank you for paying attention to this!
> I agree with your variation, it's more accurate.

Committed and backpatched. Thank you!

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)