Re: Using Postgres as an alias - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Satoshi Nagayasu
Subject Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Devrim,

> I still cannot understand why we spend our energy on such a thing.

I completely agree with you.

However if some people have difficulties to pronounce 'PostgreSQL',
I will accept an alias in documents, 'PostgreSQL also known as Postgres'.

It is acceptable for me.

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <snaga@snaga.org>