Re: Moderation for events? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: Moderation for events?
Date
List pgsql-www
Chander,

   I do help with moderation, yes. Time ago help was needed and I jumped, taking some of the mailing and site moderation stuff.

   AFAIK all the moderators receive *all* the notifications (even when you are just moderating a single aspect, you will receive the whole bunch ), correct me if I am wrong. That's correct?

gb.-

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 2:27 PM, Guido Barosio <gbarosio@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great, but I couldn't find the notification in my gmail inbox, nor in the
> spam folder.
>
> Thoughts? Concerned! I used to receive these.

Silly question: are you a moderator for pgsql-announce?

--
Dave Page

Guido Barosio
http://www.globant.com