Re: Miscategorized event? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: Miscategorized event?
Date
List pgsql-www
Chander, thanks for your input!

    Indeed, it's free (yay!), and it takes place at an event of a few days. But again, IMHO this is not an event but a training course, the format, the contents and the intentions drive the qualification of the event as a training event.

    These are my thoughts on this matter and I may be wrong, feel free to (irc) slap me with a smelly trout :)

gb.-