Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Anniversary Summit registration now open
Date
List pgsql-www
+1

...but, the "PostgreSQL 8.1 released" banner could/should stand now in
the following png:

http://www.postgresql.org/layout/images/hdr_right.png

Or something like: "Current version: 8.1.3".

Just a big reference to the current version, in the visitor's face.
Otherwise, the homepage
would be empty of 8.1 mentions, but the shortcut to downloads.

A shortcut to the registration form would be a good idea, tho.

g.-

--
Guido Barosio