Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running? - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: Any way to see what queries are currently running?
Date
List pgsql-admin
In order to know about the current activity you should

"select * from pg_stat_activity" which I think is a view.

You may also want to \d pg_stat_activity to check the relations you may find
usefull.

But, if this is a default installation, you may find that you need to tune some parameters
in your postgresql.conf file. Read the man pages (online documentation) in order to understand
better what you are looking for.

Best wishes,
G.-