[GENERAL] Unable to install EASM postgre due to error 8023 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Garry Sim
Subject [GENERAL] Unable to install EASM postgre due to error 8023
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi all,

I did a search but unable to find anything in regards to this error. I am installing “01 SM_81SP1_Win_PostgreSQL_8323_setup.exe” but upon installing towards the ending, I am encountering this message. “Modifying the database files failed with an exit code of 8023”. I am currently installing at VM with OS: Windows Server 2012 R2

Regards,

Garry Sim

Professional Service Consultant

NETRUST PTE LTD
70 Bendemeer Road #05-03 Luzerne Singapore 339940

DID: +65 6212 1393 | Fax +65 6212 1366  |Website http://www.netrust.net