using ssh-agent - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From berenger.morel@neutralite.org
Subject using ssh-agent
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello.

Is it possible to use pgadmin in combination with ssh-agent?
I have configured ssh-agent and my Xorg session and it works well in
command-line ( a ssh-add on a terminal allows any ssh connection on any
other terminal ) but it seems pgadmin does not look at ssh-agent keys,
which makes mandatory to type the passphrase to the system, and the
password of the postgresql user I'm trying to connect. Since I use that
ssh connection to connect to 2 DB servers, I have to type 4 passwords
each time I'm trying to (re)connect, when I could only have two to type
if I could configure pgadmin to support ssh-agent.