Re: speeding up planning with partitions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: speeding up planning with partitions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Imai-san,

On 2018/10/04 17:11, Imai, Yoshikazu wrote:
> Hi, Amit!
>
> On Thu, Sept 13, 2018 at 10:29 PM, Amit Langote wrote:
>> Attached is what I have at the moment.
>
> I also do the code review of the patch.

Thanks a lot for your review.  I'm working on updating the patches as
mentioned upthread and should be able to post a new version sometime next
week.  I will consider your comments along with David's and Dilip's before
posting the new patch.

Regards,
Amit