Re: I could not get postgres to utilizy indexes - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Manfred Koizar
Subject Re: I could not get postgres to utilizy indexes
Date
List pgsql-performance
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:54:47 +0200, "Leeuw van der, Tim"
<tim.leeuwvander@nl.unisys.com> wrote:
>You asked the very same question yesterday, and I believe you got some useful answers. Why do you post the question
again?

Tim, no need to be rude here.  We see this effect from time to time when
a new user sends a message to a mailing list while not subscribed.  The
sender gets an automated reply from majordomo, subscribes to the list
and sends his mail again.  One or two days later the original message is
approved (by Marc, AFAIK) and forwarded to the list.  Look at the
timestamps in these header lines:
|    by svr1.postgresql.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id E6B2B5E4701
|    for <pgsql-performance-postgresql.org@localhost.postgresql.org>; Tue, 17 Aug 2004 11:23:07 -0300 (ADT)

>[more instructions]

And while we are teaching netiquette, could you please stop top-posting
and full-quoting.

Igor, welcome to the list!  Did the suggestions you got solve your
problem?

Servus
 Manfred