Re: PostgreSQL monitoring - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Vladimir Rusinov
Subject Re: PostgreSQL monitoring
Date
List pgsql-admin

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Cédric Villemain <cedric.villemain@dalibo.com> wrote:

Vladimir Rusinov a écrit :
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Jaume Sabater <jsabater@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And I am in the process of writing a bunch of scripts that the Zabbix
>> agent will execute to feed the server with information, so that alerts
>> and graphs can be produced.
>

> Oh, I have exactly the same in my plans. Where it would possible to download
> them (if would)?

I did something in that way, check_postgres.pl is a good script to start from
(add a zabbix output perhaps).  I stop working on that because zabbix is too
painfull to use (*for me*).

Here some draft note about zabbix+check_postgres...Hope it can help.

Thank you, it is good starting point, but I'm going to create template and graphs for it, and it can take many time.

--
Vladimir Rusinov
http://greenmice.info/