Error creating plpython3u extension - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bruce Harold
Subject Error creating plpython3u extension
Date
Re: Error creating plpython3u extension
List pgsql-general

Hi

I have PostgreSQL 10 on Windows 10 and the EDB language pack X64 for Python 3.4 etc.

I edited the system environment variables:

PYTHONPATH = C:\edb\languagepack-10\x64\Python-3.4

Added C:\edb\LanguagePack-10\x64\Python-3.4\bin to PATH

Creating the extension plpython3u errors:

ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/10/lib/plpython3.dll": The specified module could not be found

I have conda on the same machine with one Python 3.6 environment, I tried adding a Python 3.4 environment with conda but no luck there either.

Anyone have any experience enabling plpython3u in a conda environment?

Thanks

Bruce