Re: Need help on triggers - postgres 9.1.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Khangelani Gama
Subject Re: Need help on triggers - postgres 9.1.2
Date
Re: Need help on triggers - postgres 9.1.2
Re: Need help on triggers - postgres 9.1.2
List pgsql-general
Hi

My problem is on two lines, INSERT statements, I get an error saying c_cde
does not exist

INSERT INTO center_changed SELECT c_cde, now();   - My problem is here: I
get an error saying c_cde does not exist, I cant how I can give
center_change table the results. Center table has got many rows so I need
to only get c_cde for only the row that was updated
         RETURN NEW;
    ELSIF (TG_OP = 'INSERT') THEN
       INSERT INTO center_changed SELECT c_cde, now();  My problem is
here: I get an error saying c_cde does not exist, I cant how I can give
center_change table the results. Center table has got many rows so I need
to only get c_cde for only the row that was inserted.