[HACKERS] frogmouth failures - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject [HACKERS] frogmouth failures
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've been trying to track down the cause of recent failures at the "make
check" stage on frogmouth, a 32-bit Windows/Mingw instance running on XP.

I couldn't see any obvious reason for the failures, and a reboot didn't
cure the problem.

Then I tried running (offline mode) the serial schedule instead of the
parallel schedule, and it went through with no error. So then I tried
setting MAX_CONNECTIONS=10 and that also worked - see
<https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=frogmouth&dt=2017-04-27%2018%3A10%3A08>

I've reverted that setting, but if errors start to occur again we'll
have some slight notion of where to look.

cheers

andrew