Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Amit Langote
Subject Re: Expression errors with "FOR UPDATE" and postgres_fdw withpartition wise join enabled.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2018/08/31 21:40, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> (2018/08/31 21:30), Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
>> Thank you for taking care of that and for committing the patch. I have
>> now closed this issues on the open items list.
>
> Thanks!

I noticed that the CF entry for this was not closed.  As of this morning,
it's been moved to the next 2018-11 CF:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/20/1554/

I tried to close it as being committed, but couldn't do so, because I
can't find Fujita-san's name in the list of committers in the CF app's
drop down box that lists all committers.

Thanks,
Amit