Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: Remove Deprecated Exclusive Backup Mode
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/27/19 8:22 PM, Christophe Pettus wrote:

>> On Feb 26, 2019, at 11:38, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> That should not be a wiki page, really, that should be part of the main documentation.
>
> I was just suggesting using a wiki page to draft it before we drop it into the main documentation.  I'm open to other
suggestions,of course!

It seems to me that the best way to discuss this is via a patch to the
main documentation.  I've written something to get us started:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/22/2042/

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net