Re: database size growing continously - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Anj Adu
Subject Re: database size growing continously
Date
List pgsql-performance
I would recommend (if at all possible) to partition the table and drop
the old partitions when not needed. This will guarantee the space
free-up without VACUUM overhead. Deletes will kill you at some point
and you dont want too much of the VACUUM IO overhead impacting your
performance.