Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Emanuel Calvo Franco
Subject Re: To all Postgres OSCON speakers
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> Some of you are speaking at OSCON this year.  If you have not been in Damian
> Conway's "Presentation Aikido" tutorial before, I strongly urge you to take
> advantage of the free seminar being offered to OSCON speakers.  No matter
> how experienced you are, it will improve your presentation skills ... and we
> need as many great Postgres speakers as we can get!

I've give talks here in BsAs of Pgsql+Osol and 'Performance and statistisc
on Pgsql' and 'Perl + Pgsql' (and others), but is too many far for me now ! :)

You can access my presentations on www.emanuelcalvofranco.com.ar and
http://www.arpug.com.ar/trac/attachment/wiki/PgDayUnnoba/PDF_mpp.pdf
(it needs more improvement, at least more content).

--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco
ArPUG [www.arpug.com.ar] / AOSUG Member