Re: Diskspace - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: Diskspace
Date
Re: Diskspace  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
well, i did a "delete from email_log" and then a vacuum and the files
are still lingering around...

still huge. the postmaster did die due to a diskspace issue, so i
wonder if it's still just keeping a wierd lock on those files or
something.. idea's ?

--
Jeff MacDonald
http://www.halifaxbudolife.ca