RE: Ran out of memory retrieving query results. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nanda Kumar
Subject RE: Ran out of memory retrieving query results.
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Tem,

Can you please help on the below issues . The below Error occurred when I run the select statement for the huge data
volume.

 Error Details :

 Ran out of memory retrieving query results.

Regards
Nanda Kumar.M
SmartStream Technologies
Eastland Citadel | 5th Floor | 102 Hosur Road | Banglore 560 095 | India
nanda.kumar@smartstream-stp.com | www.smartstream-stp.com
Mob
+91 99720 44779
Tel
+91 80617 64107

> I am getting error when I try to run the select query. Kindly help me in fixing this issue.
>

> Error Details :
>

> Ran out of memory retrieving query results.
>

> Screenshot of the error :
>

> [cid:image001.png@01D4D5AA.5A204D50]
>

> Regards
>
> Nanda Kumar.M
>
> SmartStream Technologies
>
> Eastland Citadel | 5th Floor | 102 Hosur Road | Banglore 560 095 |
> India
>
> nanda.kumar@smartstream-stp.com | www.smartstream-stp.com
>
> Mob +91 99720 44779

> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Accessto this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distributionor any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.