Re: SCMS question - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Lukas Kahwe Smith
Subject Re: SCMS question
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hey,

Anyone who followed the thread willing to list the mentioned
requirements as well as the pro's and con's of the differnent options in
the developer wiki [1]? I think this would help a lot in making a
decision and it could be a lot of help for other OSS projects
considering to switch.

If you do not have an account with write access, just open an account on
the wiki and email Greg to get your ACL's upgraded so you can write into
the wiki.

I can also try to work on this a bit over the weekend.

regards,
Lukas

[1] http://developer.postgresql.org