Postgresql planning time too high - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sterpu Victor
Subject Postgresql planning time too high
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello

I'm on a PostgreSQL 12.1 and I just restored a database from a backup.
When I run a query I get a big execution time: 5.482 ms
After running EXPLAIN ANALYZE I can see that the "Planning Time: 5165.742 ms" and the "Execution Time: 6.244 ms".
The database is new(no need to vacuum) and i'm the only one connected to it. I use a single partition on the harddrive.
I also tried this on a postgresql 9.5 and the result was the same.
I'm not sure what to do to improve this situation.
The query and the explain is attached.

Thank you

Attachment