PGDAY Austria 2020 - CFP extended until May 17 - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Pavlo Golub
Subject PGDAY Austria 2020 - CFP extended until May 17
Date
List pgsql-announce
During times of crisis it often helps to focus on what comes after.

As the current situation in Austria looks quite promising for PGDay Austria taking place at September 18, 2020, we have extended our CFP once again until May 17.

PGDay Austria
September 18, 2020
Apothekertrakt of Schönbrunn Palace, Vienna

Take the chance and submit your talk now to become an essential part of PGDay Austria 2020 - which looks like it’s going to be the only German-speaking PostgreSQL conference this year

You don’t speak German? No problem, there will be a parallel track in English!

Submissions can be sent in until May 17th 2020:

>> https://pgday.at/en/talk-commitee/
All speakers will get free access to the conference!

Tickets
We have 30 Early Bird Tickets left! Be fast and save up to € 60,-!

>> https://pgday.at/en/shop/

We would be happy to welcome you (again) at PGDay Austria 2020.

Kind regards,
Pavlo Golub
Member of PGDay Austria