Re: join condition against where with coalesce - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sim Zacks
Subject Re: join condition against where with coalesce
Date
List pgsql-general
I figured out my problem.
Table1 and Table2 have matches for every pk,fk just not on typeid=14,
therefore when I join on just the pk,fk and do a where looking for null, it
doesn't find any rows that qualify.

Doesn't help me solve my problem, but at least I know where I'm at.

Sim