Re: Configure my server - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ray O'Donnell
Subject Re: Configure my server
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 26/11/2022 13:46, William Torrez Corea wrote:
> I want make a connection but this fail:
>
> I get the following message:
>
>     *Unable to connect to server connection to server at "localhost" (::1),*
>
>     * port 5432 failed: FATAL: password authentication failed for user
>     *
>
>     * "willitc9888" connection to server at "localhost" (::1), port 5432

This is coming from the server (or at least from whatever client library
pgAdmin uses to communicate with the server), not from pgAdmin itself -
it's the standard message you get when the wrong password is supplied.

Make sure that you have entered the correct password for (database user)
"willitc9888".

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland