Re: Question about servicescript for stopping and starting postgresqlinstance - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Question about servicescript for stopping and starting postgresqlinstance
Date
List pgsql-general
On 10/30/18 9:27 AM, Marian Forums wrote:
> Hi Adrain,
> Thanks for your reply.

How was Postgres installed on this machine?

Have you tried the script from the docs?

> My script looks like this:

I am no systemd expert, still the Type=forking does not seem right to me.

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com